JAPANESE PRAYER WARRIOR
Profits from the art sales of this image go towards the Japan ministry trip expenses.
A Limited Edition of 300 Signed and Numbered 8x10 Fine Art Prints are featured. They are Museum Quality Professional Printed on 100% Cotton Rag Paper. Other sizes are available upon request.
If you would like to purchase a larger size print or canvas of this image please contact me at
940-783-1081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Constance
* Fine Art Prints will be shipped in a flat cardboard box.
* Canvas Giclee will be shipped rolled up in a tube.
** Canvas are NOT framed.
* Please email or call to order a Gallery Wrapped Canvas.
* OUR PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING INSIDE USA.
* FOR INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES CONTACT US FIRST BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION.
Japanese Prayer Warrior
Warrior Bride Collection
The Japanese Prayer Warrior is arising into her destiny. She stands,
armed with her “sword of the spirit” (Ephesians 6:17) declaring,
“Lord Jesus is worthy of honor.”
Jesus is represented as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5),
on Japan’s high place.
“This is a visual picture of the Japanese Prayer Warrior as shown to me through earnest prayer and worship. Several times when I thought it was complete, God prompted me to reach higher, bringing the depth of color and adding strong symbolism to fully convey the message. He has imprinted this image into my heart, revealing His great love for the Japanese bride, which encompasses both men and women who have Salvation through Jesus Christ. It is my hope and prayer that this image brings encouragement and fresh revelation.” ~ Constance
* The image was inspired when the artist was invited to accompany her friends, Charlie and Suzanne Tucker, of Tree of Life Ministry International, on a ministry trip to Japan. Constance and Suzanne both serve on the North Central Texas Area Board of Aglow International, and will be speaking at the Tokyo Aglow as well as other meetings while they are in Japan, April 5-18, 2017.
* Profits from the art sales of this image go towards the Japan ministry trip expenses. Featuring a limited edition of 300 Signed and Numbered 8x10 Fine Art Prints. These are Museum Quality Professional Printed on 100% Cotton Rag Paper. Other sizes are available upon request.
* This digital painting features Miyoko Urakawa, who beautifully represents the Japanese Warrior Bride of Christ.
* Brenda Takano, President of the Tokyo Aglow, wrote both the Kanji message (Lord, Jesus, Honor) that was layered into the painting by the artist, and the prayer below. Please join in praying for Japan and for God to bring many souls from that nation into His Body.
* PRAYER: “Father God, We join our hearts in unity to pray for the bride of Christ in Japan: That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints, what is the width and length and depth and height, to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God (Ephesians 3:16-19).
Arise O women of God in Japan and take your place in the
Army of the Lord of Hosts."
Website maintained by Constance Woods